trAPp3D
i feel trapped
sometimes it's irresistable
sometimes it's unavoidable
i can't freely express what i want
can't freely express what i desire to do
trapped within a "fantasy" world of others
Shakespeare compared the world with the prison
well, i think it's quite true
see all those terrible, horrible events happening around us
it's never ending
it's everlasting
we are trapped in a world of devils
every day
when we flip through the newspaper
news on crime, murder, rape are everywhere around the world
news on disasters, diseases are increasing
news on blasting, bombing is getting more ridiculous
spoiling my mood if i read on
but that's the truth
we need to accept it
cannot ignore, deny it
cannot escape from it
because it's our world
our heaven
our lost world
there's not a save place for us anymore
there's no haven
even if <第二天堂> do exist
it's full of evil-doing
full of devils
full of envy
full of jealousy
full of selfishness
full of bloody battles
battling physically, emotionally, psychologically
between one another
to conquer the heaven
that no longer exists
"You think it's perfect
everything's so fine
wait till you look through your spiritual eyes...
You think it's nice
but please open your eyes
this place is but a beautiful sty...
You want it
I want it
everything's a want
we loose it then we say it's for fun...
You think it's funny
what I'm saying is corny
it's a warning
heed it or ignore it."
...excerpt (rap) from 第二天堂 Haven by JJ Lin...
trapped
reminds me of JJ <精灵> demo ~ "Trapped"
"I'm still trapped within the beat of the night
A little comfort from the candlelight
Your picture's on the wall, so is mine
Brushstrokes faded...
Think I said before I'll meet all your needs
All that is to be before it was gone
Think we might have been great,
but I'm afraid I think too late...
But I just can't believe
whatever took me so long
I wanna set me free,
never thought it's so hard
Girl won't you ever see,
all I am is afraid...
It's someone else's heart beating beside you everyday
I said I'll play my part I pushed you far away instead
Can never say how much i miss you,
still love you baby...
Someone else is saying he loves u in everyway
What can I do my love for you is over anyway
I let you go but I'm still trapped
Deep within... "
beautiful lyrics...touching melody
ps: inspired after reading jensonjj91's post <~非常值得我们思考的问题~>
& yes...JJ songs did inspire me too...
time out: 10.40pm




No comments:
Post a Comment