Monday, May 21, 2007

'bR33zY' sUmM3r dAy

it's very hot now
makes me feel sleepy (I love sleeping)
destroy my mood
to do initial research
for screen production & research paper

found a really useful website this morning
www.marketresearch.com
you can find everything in any field
but guess WHAT?!!!
need to register to view more info on the research report
for full research report need to buy
ok, so i register cos it's free of charge
but then need to fill in my address & telephone number
compulsory field!!!
gave up
haiz ^_^"'
i'm very sensitive when website ask for my address & telephone number
no sense of SECURITY
how I know what they'll do with the info
well
i did fill in my address & telephone number before
but that's because I trust the websites: myfm, cinemaonline, gsc & thestar
need my particulars to mail to me my prizes if I win the contest
but so far, no luck :-(
well...I think I think too much already
but I don't care
still 'stick' to my original stand

"London bridge is falling down
falling down
falling down"
you might be thinking why I suddenly 'sing' this song
so childish ^_^"'
this is not CHILDISH
this is CREATIVE
taking a part of 'old' song
& transforming it into a brand new song
is called creativity
blur???
hahaha XP
this is one of the songs in SHE Play album
titled "London bridge is falling down' <伦敦大桥垮下来>
well...
David Tao is famous for this 'style'
remember <忘不了> & <月亮代表谁的心>?
Leehom's <在那遥远的地方> where Leehom blends chinese traditional ethnic music with hiphop & R&B
in JJ Lin's <明天>, there's a small part 'featuring' an excerpt from a popular classical music...i forgot the title of the song...quite famous

ok...
if you're not JM
(for those who don't know, JM stands for 'jie mi' 杰迷)
you might start thinking that I've become crazy
why my blog 'full' of JJ, JJ, JJ.....non-stop
the main reason is I'm a superfan of him (JJ is my No.1 superstar @ superidol)
& for now i'm getting into the MOOD
preparing to welcome his 5th album
which will be released in end of june (yes!!! finally...the last time I saw him was on 17/12/2006)
furthermore
jjfc forum has been closed for updating (for more than 2 weeks already...bored)
so no place to express
that's why I express here ;P

well...
it's time to go to bed
as mentioned I love to sleep
+ this super hot weather (& blood-thirsty mosquitoes are sucking my blood non-stop, so better offline now)
makes me more tired & sleepy


time out: 9.52pm

No comments: